RECIPE FROM "SANDY'S
Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Sticks
1 cup boneless chicken pieces
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 tbsp cornstarch
1. Marinate chicken with salt and pepper for an hour and a half.
2. In a pan, combine the soy sauce and the sugar.
3. Cook over low flame until sugar dissolves.
4. In a separate container, dissolve cornstarch into chicken stock.
5. Add the cornstarch and stock mixture to soy and sugar in pan.
6. Cook, stirring continuously until mixture thickens.
7. Thread four to five chicken pieces on wooden cocktail sticks.
8. Grill till light brown in color and done.
9. Pour teriyaki sauce over it and serve.