RECIPE FROM "SANDY'S
(This recipe came from Good Morning America)
1/2 pound Monterey Jack Cheese
1/2 pound Cheddar Cheese
1/2 pound bulk hot sausage
1 1/2 cup Bisquick Mix
1 to 2 Tablespoons of Water
15-20 canned jalapeno peppers (do not rinse)
1 package Shake & Bake (pork flavored)
1. Grate both kinds of cheese and mix together. Then, divide in half. Set aside one portion.
2. Mix together the second portion of cheese mixture, raw sausage and Bisquick mix with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water.
3. Knead until still dough is formed.
4. Stuff each pepper with remaining cheese. Pinch pepper together to seal.
5. Then, pinch off a bit of dough mixture and pat into a pancake approximately 1/4 thick.
6. Place stuffed pepper in middle and roll in hand to form egg shape.
7. Roll each ball in beaten egg and then in Shake and Bake.
8. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. (These may be frozen ahead of time, then re-heated).